Tuesday, 6 March 2007
Lazy YouTube list!!!
What better way to celebrate the new functionality of this blog than a lazy, derivative selection of YouTube clips. Lets not set the bar too high early on...
1. The preposterous UEFA Cup comebacks vs Basel and Steaua Bucharest.
2. The only cup final we have ever played whose memory does not evoke physical pain.
3. Beating Chelsea 3-0 in February 2006 and again in August. So much fun we did it twice.
4. When George Weah picked up the ball in the penalty area against Verona, he dreamed of emulating John Hendrie's classic against M illwall. He almost managed.
5. A montage of goals from Emerson and Juninho. Strangely, I couldn't find any montages featuring Whyte, Vickers, Cox or Liddle.
6. Deserving a special mention, Emerson silences the mackems.
7. Rubber-legged Joseph Job strikes a spectacular if ultimately pointless goal against Sporting.
8. Compilation of stunning Viduka goals - that Charlton cup replay goal justifies enduring the 'Wizard of Oz' soundtrack.
9. Viduka's former partner Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.
10. A couple of legendary Ayresome Park headers from Tony Mowbray against Everton and Villa.
Posted by MR at 17:58